What kind of licenses do you have?

What kind of licenses do you have?

All of our artists have graduated in the training program for permanent cosmetics and are up to date with their yearly Bloodborne Pathogens training. They are also registered with the Orange County Department of Health and are qualified to perform permanent cosmetics. Our studio is licensed to do business in the city of Garden Grove for permanent cosmetics. 

Some of the artists are licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist in the state of California as may be required for certain procedures. 

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽

Help by drift